Monday, August 1, 2011

Me, Myself and my Music





So today I'll talk about music, about my favourite songs :)
When I talk about songs I can't  actually chose my favourite, because I do like almost every song I hear , but there are some songs that I love no matter what like Can't fight the moonlight by LeAnn Rimes . I'm not a big fan of her, but this song has this magic that I don't see in a lot of songs :)
An
other song that I'm in love with is Satellites by September, and like LeAnn Rimes, I'm not a big fan of her. The first time I've herd this song was in the car [radio], since that moment I couldn't stop singin it =D
Benny Benassi is one of my favourite Dj and I even had a chance to see him live :) My favourite Benny Benassi song is Every Single Day. Hope you like it :)

So that's it for today, stay tuned !!
 
Luuv, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment