Thursday, June 28, 2012

Skins




 Recently I've been watching an English serial called "Skins". Skins is a teen drama that follows the lives of a group of teenagers in BristolSouth West England, through the two years of sixth form. Its controversial storylines have explored issues such as dysfunctional familiesmental illness (such as eating disorders), adolescent sexualitysubstance abuse and death. I've already watched 2 seasons, and currently I'm watching the 3rd one. Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll watch all 6 seasons, because there is no way I'll concentrate on school while watching skins. I've posted some pictures/gifs, of some of my favorite characters or lines.

























So as you can see, Cassie AKA Hannah Murray is my favorite character.
Luuuv, Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment